1. Where did the idea for The Perfect Pucker come from?
For years, I suffered from dry skin on my lips which sometimes would get pretty bad during the winter months. I used to apply a less advanced exfoliant mixture that was just so so. One day, when I was using my primitive recipe, I was thinking of ways to make additional income. Then it came to me, why not jazz up what I was already using by adding some organic oils and start selling it. So after months of trying different mixtures and consulting with a scientist at a major pharmaceutical company, The Perfect Pucker exfoliant was created. After that, people said that I should make a lip balm to go with it.
2. How often can I use The Perfect Pucker lip exfoliant?
You can use it as often as needed. However, be careful not to scrub too hard. The skin on your lips is sensitive. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
3. Can The Perfect Pucker exfoliant be used on other parts of the body?
Definitely! Perfect Pucker can be used on your hands, feet, legs, elbows or any other areas that may need exfoliating.
4. Why can't I just use the body scrub I use in the shower?
Most body scrubs contain ingredients that would be harmful if they got into your mouth. Since The Perfect Pucker is made of all natural ingredients, it is safe to use on your lips.
5. Why aren't the lip balms 100% natural?
I wanted to give the sense of real flavoring in the lip balms. Organic oils have a heavier, harsh taste that wouldn't give that effect, so I decided to use quality artificial flavored oils. All the other ingredients are natural.
6. Have any of the ingredients in this product been tested on animals?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! None of the ingredients in The Perfect Pucker, nor the finished product have been tested on animals.
7. How is shipping calculated?
There is a flat rate of $5.95 for shipping.
8. What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with The Perfect Pucker, please return the unused portion within 10 days for a full refund.